Tribune News Service
Amazon is searching for a metro area for its second headquarters. Moody Analytics has ranked the top 10 contenders, based on factors such as business environment, quality of life, human capital, cost and transportation.
1. Austin-Round Rock, Texas
2. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, Ga.
4. Rochester, N.Y.
6. New York-Jersey City-White Plains, N.Y.-N.J.
7. Miami-Miami-Beach-Kendall, Fla.
8. Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro, Ore.-Wash.
10. Salt Lake City ___ (Source: Moody Analytics)